Coco Shelburne has always been one to make the most of her opportunities. Tenacious, enthusiastic and never afraid of hard work, she graduated from California State University with a degree in Criminal Justice. She then became a Deputy for LA County where she developed her true passion for people and dynamically empowering those around her.
Coco’s real estate career started with Keller Williams where she flourished in many facets. She has consistently in the top 10% of sales since 2010. International real estate has also become a passion for her. She has lead KW into global expansion in England, France, and Greece.
Coco recently appeared on HGTV’s “House Hunters” and “Homeowners Justice”, both providing perfect opportunity to demonstrate her ability to think on her feet. Another entertainment-related passion is competitive Latin Ballroom dance, which has included teaming up with talent fromDancing With The Stars. Make sure to check out the new online video blog series “Glam Estates”, hosted by Coco along with fellow realtor Gregory Papoutsian. The show is packed with, real estate tips for buyers and sellers, lifestyle and cultural experiences, celebrity cameos and everything in between. Coming soon at GlamEstates.com.
With one foot planted firmly in both the LA and international real estate markets, and the other dancing it’s way through the Hollywood entertainment world, Coco Shelburne is ready to help your dreams become a reality.
Born and raised right here in the San Fernando Valley, Coco has grown to know and love it as her own. Her roots in the community are deep and her commitment to service is without comparison.
- Known for her appearances on HGTV’s “House Hunters” and "Homeowner Justice"
- A former LA County Deputy
- Agent of the Month within first 3 months in industry
- Consistently in TOP Award-Winning Real Estate Sales
- CDPE Designation, Certified Distressed Property Expert (Short Sale and REO specialist)
- Agent Leader Council Member,1 of 16 who represent more than 750 elite agents
- Head of Technology and Training for KW, Studio City 2014 (Heading up with BestBuy, Apple and Samsung)
- Real Estate transactions for Coco are not only locally and globally, selling and taking listings in Europe
- Coco and her team are notorious for international clientele and transactions throughout the world.
- More than 19 languages available for this international clientele.